Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers: Win 25000 Rupees
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers August 2020 and get a chance to Win 25000 Rupees by Answering all the Correct Answers of all Five Questions in Today’s Amazon Freedom Quiz Answer August 2020. If you want to win exiting Prize You have to Answer the Questions correctly which is available in your Today’s Amazon Freedom Quiz in Amazon App.
If you are looking for Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Our Website Publishes all the correct Answers of the Amazon quiz here on Daily Basis. Today We are Here with Today’s Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers August 2020.
Today’s Amazon Freedom Quiz Information:
Amazon Quiz Name: Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Date: August 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time: -.
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date: To be Announced Soon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz.
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
Q.1. Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
Ans.: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Q. 2. Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale?
Q.3. Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
Q.4. How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
Ans.: 28 States, 8 UTs
Q.5. Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
Ans.: Red Fort
Other benefit of playing Amazon Quiz is Its plays a lead role in Improving your General Knowledge and Current Affairs also, So visit regularly and get a chance to Win Exciting Prizes on Amazon Quiz and improve your General Knowledge.