Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers: Every Day Amazon has come with a new quiz and a new opportunity for us. Today’s Amazon Quiz has also 5 questions if we answered all questions correctly then we can win 5000 Rupees as Amazon Pay Balance.
If you are searching for Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers then you are on right place. We are most popular and trusted website in field of providing Amazon Quiz Answers. The answers of all five questions of are bellow.
Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers Information:
|Amazon Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers|
|Today Amazon Quiz Prize||5000 Rupees|
|Amazon Quiz Date||16 November 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time||08:00 Am to 12:00 Pm|
|Winner Announcement Date||17 November 2020|
Amazon Quiz 16 November 2020 Answers:
Q1. The NISAR satellite mission is a joint project between India and which other country?
Q2.Which airline recently broke its own record for the world’s longest nonstop flight?
Answer: Singapore Airlines
Q3. Two actresses who played sisters in which movie , would both be seen in the upcoming movie ‘Ludo’?
Q4. Who among the following is a two time gold medalist in this sport at the Olympics?
Answer: Yelena Isinbayeva
Q5. In which country would you find these famous caves?
Play More Amazon Quizzes:
How to Play Amazon Quiz:
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Amazon Quiz Participant Eligibility:
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in.
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India.
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.