Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 06 August 2020 Win 50000 Rupees
Amazon Quiz Answers for Today 06 August 2020 and get a chance to Win 50000 Rupees by Answering all the Correct Answers of all Five Questions. If you want to win exiting Prize You have to Answer the Questions correctly which is available in your Today’s Amazon Quiz in Amazon App
If you are looking for Amazon Quiz Answers of Today’s Amazon Quiz 06 August 2020 then you are on right place. Our Website Publishes all the correct Answers of the Amazon quiz here on Daily Basis. Today We are Here with Today’s Amazon Quiz 06 August 2020.
Today’s Amazon Quiz 06 August 2020
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information:
Amazon Quiz Name: Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 06 August 2020 Win 50000 Rupees.
Today Amazon Quiz Prize: 50000 Rupees.
Amazon Quiz Date: 06 August 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time: 08 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date: To be Announced Soon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz.
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers: 06 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 06 August 2020 Win 50000 Rupees.
Q.1. Paheli’ is a recently released song from which movie, based on the life of a famous Indian?
Ans.: Shakuntala Devi
Q. 2. Sofia Kenin, the winner of the 2020 Australian Open women’s singles title, represents which country?
Q.3. What was the colour of the rare albino turtle recently spotted in the Balasore district of Odisha?
Q.4. Padmanabhaswamy is the tutelary deity of which royal family of India?
Q.5. To mark the date of the establishment of FIDE, United Nations celebrated July 20th 2020 as what day for the first time?
Ans.: World Chess Day
Other benefit of playing Amazon Quiz is Its plays a lead role in Improving your General Knowledge and Current Affairs also, So visit regularly and get a chance to Win Exciting Prizes on Amazon Quiz and improve your General Knowledge.