Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 11 August 2020 Win Dyson Air Purifier
Amazon Quiz Answers for Today 11 August 2020 and get a chance to Win Dyson Air Purifier by Answering all the Correct Answers of all Five Questions in Today’s Amazon Quiz Answer 11 August 2020. If you want to win exiting Prize You have to Answer the Questions correctly which is available in your Today’s Amazon Quiz in Amazon App.
If you are looking for Today’s Amazon Quiz 11 August 2020 then you are on right place. Our Website Publishes all the correct Answers of the Amazon quiz here on Daily Basis. Today We are Here with Today’s Amazon Quiz 11 August 2020.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information:
Amazon Quiz Name: Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 11 August 2020 Win Dyson Air Purifier.
Today Amazon Quiz Prize:Dyson Air Purifier.
Amazon Quiz Date: 11 August 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time: 08 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date: To be Announced Soon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz.
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers: 11 August 2020
Q.1. India recently helped in restoring a 300-year-old Kali temple at Natore in which country?
Q. 2. Which country has been announced to be the host of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
Q.3. The Ministry of Human Resource & Development in the Indian government has recently been renamed as what?
Ans.: Ministry of Education
Q.4. The Grand Finale of which of these events, where students would be competing to solve 243 problem statements is from August 1-3, 2020?
Ans.: Smart India Hackathon
Q.5. Naseerudddin Shah plays the role of Pandit Radhemohan Rathod in which Amazon original series?
Ans.: Bandish Bandits
Other benefit of playing Amazon Quiz is Its plays a lead role in Improving your General Knowledge and Current Affairs also, So visit regularly and get a chance to Win Exciting Prizes on Amazon Quiz and improve your General Knowledge.