Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 13 August 2020 Win 50000 INR
Amazon Quiz Answers for Today 13 August 2020 and get a chance to Win 50000 INR by Answering all the Correct Answers of all Five Questions in Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2020. If you want to win exiting Prize You have to Answer the Questions correctly which is available in your Today’s Amazon Quiz in Amazon App.
If you are looking for Today’s Amazon Quiz 13 August 2020 then you are on right place. Our Website Publishes all the correct Answers of the Amazon quiz here on Daily Basis. Today We are Here with Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2020.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information:
Amazon Quiz Name: Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13 August 2020 Win 50000 INR.
Today Amazon Quiz Prize: 50000 INR.
Amazon Quiz Date: 13 August 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time: 08 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date: To be Announced Soon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz.
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers: 13 August 2020
Q.1. Which of these organisations started the ‘Dare to Dream’ contest on the death anniversary of former president Dr A P J Abdul Kalam?
Q. 2. NASA is planning to launch its ASTHROS telescope mission from which part of the world?
Q.3. Created in 2010 at Saint Petersburg, an annual celebration is held on 29 July to raise awareness for conservation of what animal?
Q.4. Who recently joined James Anderson as the only two England bowlers with 500 Test wickets or more?
Ans.: Stuart Broad
Q.5. Hichem Mechichi has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of which African nation?
Other benefit of playing Amazon Quiz is Its plays a lead role in Improving your General Knowledge and Current Affairs also, So visit regularly and get a chance to Win Exciting Prizes on Amazon Quiz and improve your General Knowledge.