Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 14 August 2020 Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
Amazon Quiz Answers for Today 14 August 2020 and get a chance to Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones by Answering all the Correct Answers of all Five Questions in Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers 14 August 2020. If you want to win exciting Prize You have to Answer the Questions correctly which is available in your Today’s Amazon Quiz in Amazon App.
If you are looking for Today’s Amazon Quiz 14 August 2020 then you are on right place. Our Website Publishes all the correct Answers of the Amazon quiz here on Daily Basis. Today We are Here with Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers 14 August 2020.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information:
Amazon Quiz Name: Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 August 2020 Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones .
Today Amazon Quiz Prize: Sony 1000XM3 Headphones.
Amazon Quiz Date: 14 August 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time: 08 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date: To be Announced Soon.
How to Play Amazon Quiz.
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers: 14 August 2020
Answers Will Be Updated On 08:05 AM
Q.1. Which of these veteran all rounders who played for the Knight Riders from 2011-2013, recently retired?
Ans.: Rajat Bhatia
Q. 2. Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has developed what medical bed isolation system to combat COVID-19?
Q.3. Which body involving 5 nations held it’s 6th Environment Minister’s meeting on 30th July?
Q.4. Anil Murali the legendary actor who passed away at the age of 51 was a veteran in which film industry?
Q.5. The Barakah nuclear power plant, the first nuclear power station in the Arabian Peninsula, is located in which country?
Other benefit of playing Amazon Quiz is Its plays a lead role in Improving your General Knowledge and Current Affairs also, So visit regularly and get a chance to Win Exciting Prizes on Amazon Quiz and improve your General Knowledge.
More Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers Today: 13 August 2020 Win 50000 INR