Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers: Hi friends, We are happy to tell you today that we are here with all Eight correct answers of Amazon Students Day Quiz & Win A Lenovo ThinkPad, By answering all the questions correctly you may Win Lenovo ThinkPad. So you have best opportunity to win Lenovo ThinkPad by answering all questions of Amazon Students Day Quiz.
If you are searching for Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers then you are on right place. We are most popular and trusted website in field of providing Amazon Quiz Answers. The answers of all questions of Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers are bellow.
Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers Information:
|Amazon Quiz Name||Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers|
|Today Amazon Quiz Prize||Lenovo ThinkPad|
|Amazon Quiz Date||14 November 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time||00:00 Am to 12:00 Pm|
|Winner Announcement Date||30 November 2020|
Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers:
Q1. In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Answer: Dutee Chand
Q2. As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word ‘Kettle’ and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Q3. The Adventure of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Q4. Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Q5. One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nicknamed Woz, is an alumni of which university?
Answer: University of California, Berkeley
Q6. While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Q7. The iconic logo of which shoe manufacter was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson?
Q8. The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Play More Amazon Quizzes:
How to Play Amazon Quiz:
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Amazon Quiz Participant Eligibility:
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in.
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India.
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.