Amazon The August Quiz Answers 2020 And Win 15000 Rupees
Amazon The August Quiz Answers 2020 and get a chance to Win 15000 Rupees by Answering all the Correct Answers of all Five Questions in Today’s Amazon The August Quiz Answers 2020. If you want to win exiting Prize You have to Answer the Questions correctly which is available in your Today’s Amazon The August Quiz in Amazon App.
If you are looking for Amazon The August Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Our Website Publishes all the correct Answers of the Amazon quiz here on Daily Basis. Today We are Here with Today’s Amazon The August Quiz Answers August 2020.
Today’s Amazon The August Quiz Information:
Amazon Quiz Name: Amazon The August Quiz Answers And Win 15000 Rupees
Amazon Quiz Date: 10 August to 31 August 2020.
Amazon Quiz Time: -08:00:00 Am 10 Aug to 11:59:00 31 Aug 2020
Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date: 1 September 2020.
How to Play Amazon Quiz.
- This quiz can be play only on Amazon App only. So we are suggested to you to install the Amazon App on your Android or iOS Device from your own App stores.
- Now open your Amazon App and Sign in with your Amazon Account (If you don’t have any Amazon account you have to create an Amazon account with required details i.e. Mobile Number, Email and Name).
- After getting login you have to go on Homepage and scroll down in the app and find Amazon Quiz 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. then click on it, other way by going through MENU> Program And Features> Fun Zone.
- Then tab on Amazon Quiz and click on Start Button
- You have to Answer all the Questions with Correct Answer in Amazon Quiz then you are eligible for Win Exciting Prizes.
- After Answering all the correct Answer of Amazon Quiz Questions you are eligible for Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw.
- Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winner will be Announced on declaration Date.
Amazon The August Quiz Answers
Q.1. What Indian city was founded by the East India Company in August 1639, when they bought a piece of land from the local Nayak rulers?
Ans.: Madras (Chennai)
Q. 2. On 18th August 1945, who was reported to be seriously injured and badly burned in a plane crash in Taihoku airport, Taiwan?
Ans.: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q.3. The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29th August, on the birth anniversary of which sports legend?
Ans.: Dhyan Chand
Q.4. Released on 15th August 1975, which classic Hindi film’s poster read ‘The greatest star cast ever assembled – the greatest story ever told’?
Q.5. On August 3, 1492, who set sail from Palos, Spain, with three ships, Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria?
Ans.: Christopher Columbus
Other benefit of playing Amazon Quiz is Its plays a lead role in Improving your General Knowledge and Current Affairs also, So visit regularly and get a chance to Win Exciting Prizes on Amazon Quiz and improve your General Knowledge.