SSC CPO SI Online Form 2020
Hello! Friends A Good News For All Candidates Who are Waiting For SSC CPO SI Online Form 2020. They Have A Golden Opportunity to Fight SSC CPO SI Online Exam, and Full Fill his Own Dreams to Be a SI in Delhi Police And CAPFs. Today The Staff Selection Commission has officially announced the important dates for the Upcoming SSC CPO SI Exam 2020.
SSC CPO SI Exam 2020 is being conducted to recruit candidates For the Post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector Posts and Sub Inspector Posts. The Complete details of SSC CPO SI Exam 2020 are following.
Name of Post : SSC CPO SI Online Form 2020
Post Date : 17 June 2020 | 06:00 PM
Short Information : The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of SSC CPO SI Online Form 2020 Sub–Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police.
Short Details of Notification :-
Important Dates :
· Application Begins : 17/06/2020
· Last Date for Apply online : – 16/07/2020 05:00 PM Only.
· Last Date for Fee Payment : 22/07/2020
· Exam Held On Paper 1st : 29 Sep 2020 – 05 Oct 2020
· Admit Card Available : To be Notified Soon.
· Exam Date Paper 2nd : 01/03/2021
Application Fee :
· General/ OBC: 100/-INR
· SC/ST/EXs : 0/-
· All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
· Pay the Examiniation Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E-Challan, Fee mode Submit E- challan at Any Branches of State Bank of India.
· Delhi SI : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with Driving Licence
· Other Posts : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit :
· Minimum Age : 20 Years
· Maximum Age : 25 Years
· Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
How to Fill Form :
· Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters
· One–time Registration process (as per details at Annexure–I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
· Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
· The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
· Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
· Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
v Interested Candidates Were Suggested to Read the Full Notification Carefully Before Apply Online.
Useful Links :
Apply Online (Registration)
Login To Complete Form
Pay Exam Fee